How to Stop JUNK Buy this Buy that SMS ?

Truecaller latest version has sms block facility ...it is working ok for me .
On my phone, I can block the sender after the first SMS is received :lol:

These SMS keep coming from different IDs, spelled in such a way to fake
big brokerages Fund houses like MOSWL ICIPUR HDCF etc . . .

As I am quite sure HDFC or Motilal Oswal is not going to send me Tips,
I just go ahead and block them . . . But next day new tips from new Ids :D

The trick is not to get irritated, just ignore and block that ID :thumb:

Happy :)

pannet1

I discovered this by accident. I use a secondary number when I suspect I am going to be spammed. I put that simm in a Dongle, so I can check the sms whenever I am free, select all and delete them easily. Callers all ... automatically get feed up because I am never going to hear them (when I don't want to)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
aajkal to inhone khoon pi rakha hai . getting so many sms daily and phone calls since last one month. seems like flood gate opened.

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
My call messages have reduced since I started reporting these

Raju

RaviBhai ....Install Cleaninbox - smsblocker ..For few days it will ask which all message to block. You can add them .Gradually you will find that this reduces a lot of headache and only whatever message u select it gets to be shown in message box. I do sending of message from cleaninbox smsblocker.
I have almost 200 messages blocked and I find very few message coming nowadays...This really helped me...

Also if you are interested to block calls I use mrnumber app.

Both available on store.

Raj232

I think that stop sharing your number everywhere it asks for it, what about that ? I know there are laws about collecting personal information which include phone number and e-mail, but how we can control that ? I think there is simply lot of databases with them which are sold to companies.

I think that stop sharing your number everywhere it asks for it, what about that ? I know there are laws about collecting personal information which include phone number and e-mail, but how we can control that ? I think there is simply lot of databases with them which are sold to companies.
You can't stop sharing your number,
Even critical places, Ppl at phone company to the bank to God knows who is already selling your number.