How to start trading?

Dear Experts,

I am new to trading. Not yet started trading. I want to understand what is trading, different terms, charts used, what is technical analysis. I need your help to understand all these from scratch. Actually I am looking for a good book. Can you please help me to get into trading.

Thanks,
Chetan

Dear Experts,

I am new to trading. Not yet started trading. I want to understand what is trading, different terms, charts used, what is technical analysis. I need your help to understand all these from scratch. Actually I am looking for a good book. Can you please help me to get into trading.

Thanks,
Chetan

http://nseguide.com/beginners-guide-to-stock-markets/ You can find all your query here just search TJ............

Hi Experts,

I have been studying charts, indicators about trading. But not able to understand how to draw candlestick chart for example with different type of indicators when deciding buying a particular stock. Please help me understand how to apply technical analysis (charts, indicator etc) while buying stocks?

Thanks,
Chetan

Hi Experts,

I have been studying charts, indicators about trading. But not able to understand how to draw candlestick chart for example with different type of indicators when deciding buying a particular stock. Please help me understand how to apply technical analysis (charts, indicator etc) while buying stocks?

Thanks,
Chetan
The below link will explain a lot about charts, trends, etc. Hope this will help you a lot.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/6072-teach-man-fish.html

hupadhya,

I have started reading the link you have mentioned above. But I am not able to locate attachments Mr.Saint is referring in his articles. Can you or someone please help me finding those attachments which contains charts etc to understand technical analysis.

Thanks,
Chetan

poortrader

hupadhya,

I have started reading the link you have mentioned above. But I am not able to locate attachments Mr.Saint is referring in his articles. Can you or someone please help me finding those attachments which contains charts etc to understand technical analysis.

Thanks,
Chetan
pm me. I have the articles.

Hi poor trader

To become good trader you have certain sequence to follow.
1.search & find a good MENTOR- A GURU who can show you the way to go and ways wrong to avoid.
You need to take time to do this serch. you need to talk with mentor. find the best.
2.learn things to do & not to do. follow your mentor.
3.First focus on learning, not on trading.
If you do it in reverse.you get what 90% traders get from market.
4.Quality is never cheap. be prepared to spend money to get right things.
5.Give enough time for learning ,understanding,testing and getting confidence.
Each trader needs certain amount of time. slow traders need year,intelligent ones 6 months,super intelligent need 3 months. wht are you? choose timne needed.
6.LOW BROKERAGE AND INDICATORS DO NOT MAKE PROFITS.
Profits come right method,money management,trade management,trading tools like quality data(not yahoo based data).
7.To become daytrader,first qualify-make money in daily charts for a year or more.DAYTRADING IS FOR HIGHLY SMART GUYS WHO CAN THINK FAST GRASP FAST ACT FAST. CN YOU DO ALL THESE? SURELY YOU CANT.
8.emotions destroyed many traders-they force traders to overtrade,give back profits,feel greed,fear,hope.larn about emotion control and trading less.
more you trade more you loose-when you have no trading skill.

8. big companies got destroyed becoz they ignored part a and part b of money management.
9.choosing right timefrme and right instrument that suits your rik level is very important.
if are poor,and you have only 10000 or 70000,you should not trade future or options.
10 you must use only risk capital-if you lost all of it,it should not disturb your living style. Borrowed funds should not be used.Funds from bank loans can be used to buy real estate not shares.

are you ready to do all these?
may be chances are you fail at step 1.
good luck

Giraffe

Hi poor trader

To become good trader you have certain sequence to follow.
1.search & find a good MENTOR- A GURU who can show you the way to go and ways wrong to avoid.
You need to take time to do this serch. you need to talk with mentor. find the best.
2.learn things to do & not to do. follow your mentor.
3.First focus on learning, not on trading.
If you do it in reverse.you get what 90% traders get from market.
4.Quality is never cheap. be prepared to spend money to get right things.
5.Give enough time for learning ,understanding,testing and getting confidence.
Each trader needs certain amount of time. slow traders need year,intelligent ones 6 months,super intelligent need 3 months. wht are you? choose timne needed.
6.LOW BROKERAGE AND INDICATORS DO NOT MAKE PROFITS.
Profits come right method,money management,trade management,trading tools like quality data(not yahoo based data).
7.To become daytrader,first qualify-make money in daily charts for a year or more.DAYTRADING IS FOR HIGHLY SMART GUYS WHO CAN THINK FAST GRASP FAST ACT FAST. CN YOU DO ALL THESE? SURELY YOU CANT.
8.emotions destroyed many traders-they force traders to overtrade,give back profits,feel greed,fear,hope.larn about emotion control and trading less.
more you trade more you loose-when you have no trading skill.

8. big companies got destroyed becoz they ignored part a and part b of money management.
9.choosing right timefrme and right instrument that suits your rik level is very important.
if are poor,and you have only 10000 or 70000,you should not trade future or options.
10 you must use only risk capital-if you lost all of it,it should not disturb your living style. Borrowed funds should not be used.Funds from bank loans can be used to buy real estate not shares.

are you ready to do all these?
may be chances are you fail at step 1.
good luck
Step 1 is of paramount importance......:thumb::thumb:

hupadhya,

Thanks,
Chetan
Refer the post #203 in the below link, one of the member has shared the the link to download the pdf version of Teach a man.....

http://www.traderji.com/technical-analysis/7997-teach-man-fish-compilation-21.html