How To Start Online trading in India ?

hello friends;
I am new for the online stock trading. I want to know that how can i start online trading ? what is the best way of online trading ? is it secure ? and where is the best place.
please help me ?

trader15

You'll need :

a) Trading Account: Where you'll do buy/sell

b) DP Account: Where your shares will be kept in demat format

c) Bank Account: Which will be linked to your trading account for money transfer. Each broker has his own list of banks which he supports.

Since you are new to trading, you should stick to large brokerage houses, where you'll get support.

ICICIDirect: Best integrated brokerage for newbie's but higher brokerage

Sharekhan/Religare/Angel/Reliance are others in no particular order. You can get links for these on google and call the office next to your home for opening an account.

Don't waste time in reasearching brokerage house, pick one and open an account and start trading.

You'll need :

a) Trading Account: Where you'll do buy/sell

b) DP Account: Where your shares will be kept in demat format

c) Bank Account: Which will be linked to your trading account for money transfer. Each broker has his own list of banks which he supports.

Since you are new to trading, you should stick to large brokerage houses, where you'll get support.

ICICIDirect: Best integrated brokerage for newbie's but higher brokerage

Sharekhan/Religare/Angel/Reliance are others in no particular order. You can get links for these on google and call the office next to your home for opening an account.

Don't waste time in reasearching brokerage house, pick one and open an account and start trading.
I agree with trader15:clapping: