sir,

i can see the list of current users logged on our forum, but -

1. how do i send a private message to another member on this forum
2. how do i know that he has enabled private message option in his profile

please guide

thank you sir

anil

dear friends,

I am new to this blog. I have attended a seminar in Chennai and in that seminar a senior CA predicted that the bear phase is on and the same is expexted to last for more than one year there after the sensex will touch 37000.before that the market will come down to a lower level of 9000 points. the PE should come to single digit.

Hello Sudhakar,

How write your CA forum was. At lease the sensex touched 9100 today. Their prediction was right. But then whenever the market rises, it is predicted
that it will rise again and vice versa. When sensex touched 21000 it was said that it will touch that sensex will touch 25000 shortly Every three days 1000 points were breached. But bubble actually burst. Now that it has reached the nadir, investors/broker are predicting it will fall soon to 8000 level as was in 2005-06.

The thing is nobody can predict the direction and speed of the markets. If one can predict it correctly, then that person shall be a multi millionaire in a short of time. One can hardly find a person becoming a millionaire thus.

dear friends,

I am new to this blog. I have attended a seminar in Chennai and in that seminar a senior CA predicted that the bear phase is on and the same is expexted to last for more than one year there after the sensex will touch 37000.before that the market will come down to a lower level of 9000 points. the PE should come to single digit.
:confused::confused::confused:

Traderji,

sir,

i can see the list of current users logged on our forum, but -

1. how do i send a private message to another member on this forum
2. how do i know that he has enabled private message option in his profile

please guide

thank you sir

anil
ok no idea

hi how to send a private msg. how can one contact the Administrator to request to 'Enable' the private messaging option on my account
thanks
soundaran

gunsho

Status
Not open for further replies.