HOW TO SELL EQUITY SHARES HELD IN ICICI DEMAT AC AND NOT BEING TRADED IN STOCK MARKET

PSB

I AM HOLDING RELPET 70 SHARES LAST TRADED ON 24 SEP 09, RELNAT 155 SHARES LAST TRADED ON 10 MAR 15, RCVL 55 SHARES LAST TRADED ON 24 JUL 06.
HOW TO SELL THESE EQUITY SHARES HELD IN ICICI DEMAT AC AND NOT BEING TRADED IN STOCK MARKET.

They cannot be sold.

Smart_trade

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
I AM HOLDING RELPET 70 SHARES LAST TRADED ON 24 SEP 09, RELNAT 155 SHARES LAST TRADED ON 10 MAR 15, RCVL 55 SHARES LAST TRADED ON 24 JUL 06.
HOW TO SELL THESE EQUITY SHARES HELD IN ICICI DEMAT AC AND NOT BEING TRADED IN STOCK MARKET.
Classic rookie mistakes.no difference between price and value.Wanted to be clever than the market.Sorry to be hard on you.But somebody has got to tell the truth on your face honestly.

Riskyman

Classic rookie mistakes.no difference between price and value.Wanted to be clever than the market.Sorry to be hard on you.But somebody has got to tell the truth on your face honestly.
Unfortunately, he is not the only one to make this mistake. There are hundreds of people who kept these stocks hoping one day they will run like arabian horses because they had the Reliance name in them. But alas!!

Even I hold 5-10 share of Reliance media works in my demat as a souvenir.:) All bad stocks I have ever bought, I have kept 5-6 of them to keep reminding me constantly to never invest in junk stocks. Specially those owned by ADAG. They all ended up completely destroying people's faith/ belief in Reliance stocks. Only mota Bhai is doing well.

All these stocks are an outcome of the family fued when chota bhai got these companies sometime in 2004-05.
But, I have to admit one thing.. What a time it was for the market then.. people were mad/crazy to get their hands on these stocks. Some were being sold in black also. Hahaha. Suzlon IPO was a mad rush too. 920 rupees something. listing at some 1200/- . Chapo paisa!!!

skn

I have some shares of TELEDATAIT in my demat account. It was delisted few year ago. Now I want to get rid of it. Is there any procedure for it?