How to select stocks

There are several ways to pick a stock to trade next day.
Earlier I used Chart patterns to scan whole EOD database, and find stocks who just broke out or down. Triangles could be very handy.
Another thing one can try is using stocks with higher volatility, can be scanned easily with proper tools.
I've noticed some people use Indicators to search for the stocks in momentum. Like overbought over sold conditions , volume spikes, range spikes etc...
Some use Market Profiles (Which is basically a different type of representation of chart patterns) to get the overall structure of that perticular stock and what type of movements can be seen next day on stocks.

So there are plenty of ways, u need to chose ur own poison. :)

I personally opt for the stocks which r breaking out/down from a very long consolidation, and then i ride that trend.

Cheers.

There are several ways to pick a stock to trade next day.
Earlier I used Chart patterns to scan whole EOD database, and find stocks who just broke out or down. Triangles could be very handy.
Another thing one can try is using stocks with higher volatility, can be scanned easily with proper tools.
I've noticed some people use Indicators to search for the stocks in momentum. Like overbought over sold conditions , volume spikes, range spikes etc...
Some use Market Profiles (Which is basically a different type of representation of chart patterns) to get the overall structure of that perticular stock and what type of movements can be seen next day on stocks.

So there are plenty of ways, u need to chose ur own poison. :)

I personally opt for the stocks which r breaking out/down from a very long consolidation, and then i ride that trend.

Cheers.
So there are plenty of ways, u need to chose ur own poison. :) ... :D:D:D:D:cool: