How to recover my deleted photos???

If you are on android phone use disk digger.

If on windows computer then use data recovery wizart professional.

I have used both and they both work fine.

If you are on android phone use disk digger.

If on windows computer then use data recovery wizart professional.

I have used both and they both work fine.
Hi ROKU

I did not try the programs you mentioned. May I ask: How deep do those programs go? I mean: If I deleted those pictures with 35 passes or even more, would they still be able to recover them?

The questioner is asking the usual question, but not gives any information about how he deleted those pictures. So here seems to be an information gapp.

Would be nice if you could post a bit more about how big is the chance to recover them in case we not just deleted them by accident with one passes.

Take care / Dan :)

Hi ROKU

I did not try the programs you mentioned. May I ask: How deep do those programs go? I mean: If I deleted those pictures with 35 passes or even more, would they still be able to recover them?

The questioner is asking the usual question, but not gives any information about how he deleted those pictures. So here seems to be an information gapp.

Would be nice if you could post a bit more about how big is the chance to recover them in case we not just deleted them by accident with one passes.

Take care / Dan :)
Data recovery wizard pro can even recover files of all kind deleted after a system format.

I think you have a good idea now.

NJ23

Test Disk is the best.

I think that is a good choice to try data recovery tools. And some people also recommend DiskDigger. Anyway, if you really want the deleted data back, you should try every method, no matter they are free or paid. Those recovery tools can also have the possibility to recover deleted data I think, recover deleted photos.

Last edited:
I think that is a good choice to try data recovery tools. And some people also recommend DiskDigger. Anyway, if you really want the deleted data back, you should try every method, no matter they are free or paid. Those recovery tools can also have the possibility to recover deleted data I think,recover deleted photos.
Thanks for your answer , i am going to try

Thanks for your answer , i am going to try
Use EaseUS Pofessional tools.
Formatting a drive does not delete the data in real but only remove the pointers so any data retrieval tool could be used. Only thing is once you load another data in that drive after formatting then these tools will do nothing bcoz data is actually lost.

Use EaseUS Pofessional tools.
Formatting a drive does not delete the data in real but only remove the pointers so any data retrieval tool could be used. Only thing is once you load another data in that drive after formatting then these tools will do nothing bcoz data is actually lost.
with the help of it , you will be able to restore deleted photos from your phone
Thanks your advice ,i will try use the recovery tool to scan my phone for recover deleted photos and other data ,in fact is the same principle