How to place order on chart in Foxtrader?

Krushna

Hi,

for past many days I have been searching for info on how to place orders on charts in foxtrader, but I didnt get anything. Has anybody been using foxtrader with TSO?
If somebody knows, please give link to videos or material that describes how to place orders on charts.

Regards
Krushna.

Krushna

First couple of calls didnt throw any light, but at last someone from there showed me today. I was disappointed as its again buy window and sell window and type in the numbers sort of order placement. What I was hoping was there would be just move the line on chart sort of order placement.

Right, that's indeed very disappointing but I'm not totally surprised either; nonetheless, I hope they'll introduce REAL chart-trading at some point. In any case, I was wondering about trying out their semi-automated system of Planned Orders since orders could potentially be placed at precise points with just one-click, which could be just as fast as chart-trading; although unfortunately, their systems don't allow for automating Van Tharp type of position-sizing, so I might still have to manually calculate & enter quantity, so I don't know how useful their software would be to me anyway. :confused: