How to merge Eod and Intraday data in amibroker??

I have seperate data for eod and intraday for a single scrip . How can i merge it into one. Such that when i right click on chart I can change easily daily to intraday mode

vu22rps

You cannot merge two different databases, you can have only one data base, so to over come this problem I have imported my EOD data into my Intra database, now I am able to move seamlessly between IEOD and EOD.

I have seperate data for eod and intraday for a single scrip . How can i merge it into one. Such that when i right click on chart I can change easily daily to intraday mode
But why you need to download EOD data, when you can look at EOD charts with IEOD data
OR
An alternative, replace all prior IEOD data (prior to 3/6/9/12 months, as you feel comfortable) with EOD data in the same database and do the needful.

" You cannot merge two different databases, you can have only one data base, so to over come this problem I have imported my EOD data into my Intra database, now I am able to move seamlessly between IEOD and EOD.

But how it is done as when I put eod n intra in same folder of same company it loads only one database.

Last edited:
But why you need to download EOD data, when you can look at EOD charts with IEOD data
OR
An alternative, replace all prior IEOD data (prior to 3/6/9/12 months, as you feel comfortable) with EOD data in the same database and do the needful.
Because i get intra data for maximum 15 days but eod data for many years:(

Even i have similar situation.To be clear, i am a using single database for viewing both Intraday Quotes and EOD Quotes with 1 Min tick and Allow Mixed Intrday and EOD data enabled.
But for Intraday i am getting data for 15 days only and if i want to view EOD data i can get only for 15 days only and both Intraday and EOD data are stored as two different data files in same database.
Eg: CIPLA EOD data will be like CIPLA.NS which has data for three years but it doesn't have 1 min data for 15 days and CIPLA 1 min data will be like CIPLA but it will have 1 min data for 15 days.
Currently i am using merge option in Amibroker to copy CIPLA.NS three years data EOD to CIPLA data file and after that running AFL code on this data file. So daily i have to perform manual operation. If its one or two scripts its easy but for if 20 to 30 scrips its taking time. Also i am not change the scrip name from cipla.ns to cipla or cipla to cipla.ns while copying data from data feeder.

Please let me know whether any script or any another option to merger to data files in backend?