how to merge amibroker & metastock files.. ?

dear mastermind .. i said its only nifty index .. i again repeat.. 2 amibroker databases of nifty of diff time period and one .dat file of nifty in metastock format and i want to merge them all

mastermind007

dear mastermind .. i said its only nifty index .. i again repeat.. 2 amibroker databases of nifty of diff time period and one .dat file of nifty in metastock format and i want to merge them all
you said Nifty database, not nifty index. Check again.

Nifty database usuaully means 50 scrips + index + 3 futures. People also tend to club junior nifty and banknifty in it, so scrip count usually hovers between 120 to 200.

What I am experiencing in this thread is that although you want people to help, you are not willing to share enough information needed and then you make statements sound that it is fault of other people for not understanding you. Thank you and Good Bye!!!

mastermind007

dear all, i have nifty database since long but they are in three diff. formats .. two out of it are in amibroker database and one in metastock file.. now how to merge all these three to make one single database of nifty which can be updated regularly then ..
nifty database

ok mastermind its my mistake.. but i have not said any ugly words to you that u have to say what you have said ....any ways i found the way to do it.. have a great trading !!!