How to make 5% per month in options?

bunti_k23

I have around 10 lakhs and i am planning to invest in options. Can some body suggest me some best strategy so that i can make 5% per month profit?
market is a very good place it gives something always,
those who come with money he will get the experience and those who comes with experience he gets the money :lol:hope u understood but u will get something from market thats for sure:lol:

raul12

I have around 10 lakhs and i am planning to invest in options. Can some body suggest me some best strategy so that i can make 5% per month profit?
I'd recommend that first you do paper trading before entering with 10lh. Also options are more riskier compared to cash segment hence if you are a beginner I'd strongly advise spending loads of quality time reading and accumulating knowledge before actually putting hard earned money on the line.

All the best!

Options are very risky trade. Don't be in hurry to make money. Do paper trading or trade with very small amount (20k) to get the understanding of market first .

bunti_k23

Be careful, if you will (are) be on the wrong side of the trend, you can loose more than that in option trading.
No option strategy is foolproof, if you try to cap loss by hedging then it will also cap your profit. If you want to trade naked options, then trade (buy) only ITM options, either put or call as per trend, and trade as per futures. Do not try writing options, as it is limited profit and unlimited loss, and any wrong trade or sudden change of trend can give you heavy losses.