How to load NCX and MCDX historical data?

Please help me

Where to get the files and how to update it in f chart.

I searched the forum and found methods to do this for BSE and NSE.

But how for commodities?

MM

Thanks friend. I have downloaded a file with csv extention from MCX pages bhavcopy. But could not still locate the chart.

I downloaded the commodity wise csv file and imported successfully.
I imported rubber data
When I watch for rubber I can see Rubber 1 rubber2 etc.

My F chart became a mess with company data but confusing.

Can you within your time constrainis briefly explain the procedure to clean f chart of all my previous expiriments and load fresh data from BSE NSE and MCDX and NCX.

looking forward for reply

MM

Thanks friend. I have downloaded a file with csv extention from MCX pages bhavcopy. But could not still locate the chart.

I downloaded the commodity wise csv file and imported successfully.
I imported rubber data
When I watch for rubber I can see Rubber 1 rubber2 etc.

My F chart became a mess with company data but confusing.

Can you within your time constrainis briefly explain the procedure to clean f chart of all my previous expiriments and load fresh data from BSE NSE and MCDX and NCX.

looking forward for reply

MM

You can cleanup entire price data base of Fcharts from Settings menu - price cleanup - delete all prices all companies. Now if you are useing fchart se it will be slightly difficult to short out data from different exchanges. In Fchart Pro it is quite easy.However you can try the following method of streamlining the data by creating different watch list for different exchanges.

First go to settings click watch list and index set up you will find watch list like watch 1, watch 2 etc. You rename watch 1 as nse, watch 2 bse and so on. Now you import data from nse for different stocks and after downloading is complete send all the price file to watch 1 i.e nse and again go for bse and do the same.

While importing data, please ensure that the data is in the following format:-

Symbol date open high low close volume

In that way you will be able to maintain your data base. Hope the above is clear to you. Please go through the help file, everthing is clearly mentioned.

Cheers

Himadri