How to Learn Discipline

I feel that there should be a kind of methodology. As for me, in order to deminish the importance of emotional factor, I try to make a routine out of the decision making process. Once I've made a plan which was about what to look at at first, then second and so on. So, I've made the certain steps. I stop trading if I have 5 losses in a row and ALWAYS follow risk and money management.

I'm used to think that discipline is something that we're gifted due to our parents. If our parents teach us discipline when we're kids, then probably we won't have any issues with it in future. Nevertheless, there is a big amount of people in the whole world who have serious issues with discipline and once they start to think that they should fix it. Actually, it's pretty difficult to fix it, because if we got used to do something like we want it, then it probably will be very tough for us to learn how to do it in other ways. However, just start to follow your goals and estimate your abilities wisely.

Discipline should come from your trading strategy. The more precise it is the more disciplined you will be. It is quite a common thing when the strategy is not full enough and the criteria for making decisions are vague, so there is a space for some doubts. The criteria should be accurate so that you won't experience any feelings and emotions while taking a trading decision. As for selling and buying at the right time, why don't you just use the pending orders like stop loss and take profit? These things will everything for you and you won't need to worry about the opened deals. More than that, I strongly recommend to spend less timee watching the charts. This thing affects your psychology greatly.

I feel that the discipline comes with the precision of your trading strategy.
I mean that the emotional factor becomes not so important when you have some concrete and precise steps in your trading strategy. You know the algorithm of making decisions perfectly well and the only thing you've got to do is to follow this algorithm. In order to make a good trading strategy, you've got to put down all of your activities and decisions in some trading diary and then see which approach is worth improving and so on. Without such notes, you are highly likely to repeat all of your mistakes and there will hardly be any progress in your trading.

We need to develop discipline if we want to successful in future because if we see successful persons around us we can easily find out that they are much focused with their goals and disciplined professionals.

Discipline is something that I think can only be learnt if you and your mindset are absolutely clear about what you want to discipline your life about and if you want to discipline in trading then yes definitely you will need to attract all the disciplinary habits in your life and you will need to be super consistent also. Try reading books, articles and watching videos as well.

It is not easy to imbibe discipline while trading, but with proper knowledge and regular practice, a trader can get a decent idea of how things operate in the field and how much effort he/she needs to put in to achieve success. That will lead to the development of the discipline in the trader.

Discipline is an integral part of any forex trading strategy. A solid trading system and proper risk management rules lose all value without discipline. The good news is that - as long as the trader has some willpower discipline can be mastered.

Discipline comes from within. It’s your day-to-day life that makes you disciplined. Set your own limits and make sure that you don’t let any distractions make you make changes in your trading plan.

You can develop discipline with all that you do in your normal life. You can also learn discipline from the trades you execute on a daily basis. When you face certain situations in life, you get to learn how a disciplined approach would have been able to help you. So, practice staying in your set limits in everything you do to develop good trading habits overall.