How to Learn Discipline

Bring focus in your daily routine what ever you do, this trains your mind to remain focused on going tasks. Practice yoga and spend sometime with good books that helps you to think broader
Yeah right!
A focused mind is very important to maintain discipline in trading. I also prefer doing meditation before sleeping in the night and yoga in the morning.
Talking about the books, which kind of books you read to have a broader perspective of life? Any suggestions?

Yeah, meditation is the best thing you can do. I also do book reading, nowadays turning pages of "The monk who sold his Ferrari" by Robin Sharma.

Malone

Discipline is a constant action that we do every day and to it we must perform so we can learn to control ourselves and perform

Discipline is developed and not learned. You need to do Forex Trading, to gain knowledge about the market and gradually you will learn to gain control over your emotions.

The best thing I can suggest for a trader to learn discipline is by following a proper trading routine. Stick to your trading plan from the time you enter a trade till the time you exit a trade. Also, maintain a trading journal to enter information about all your trades so that you can learn from them along your way.