How to invest in Media and Entertainment Sector ?

Hi,

Can anyone please guide me how to invest in media and entertainment sector shares i.e :- sun tv network , eros international media , tips industries, etc. Does the film release have effect on share ? Please guide ...

Thanks,
Richi

praveen taneja

Hi,

Can anyone please guide me how to invest in media and entertainment sector shares i.e :- sun tv network , eros international media , tips industries, etc. Does the film release have effect on share ? Please guide ...

Thanks,
Richi
Sector investment is always bad as one bad news would kill your portfolio instead going for MF route that too with SIP way is understandable :thumb:

yes picture performance have an effect Good or bad depend on your luck Distributor producers and actors get there share before film release:)Jai Ram Ji KI

instead keep eye on Financial sector:thumb:

Hello Deepak and Master...you are right ...sorry new bee here... i did tried to do some analysis with past stats but not sure....is it possible you can share live stats ...any last 5 to 10 movie released few months back and effecting the share...

Thanks,
Richi

Please elaborate : Lines from 3-idiot :) ...looking for short term returns..professionally into digital media...will they be very risky ?

fine. Which sectors and company are best to try with and how many months ? i have tried investment some where else... and no much return some loss ...please guide the best and safe.

Thanks.