How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

still no gain sexy around 30-31. how many days you have planned to hold this one
I already gained in the first round I bought this 8000 CE July at 34/- on 21st May and booked profits at 60/- on 26th May Monday :thumb:

Now bought again 8000 CE July at 30/- on 27th May Tuesday :) and will hold & book profits when it feels right.

So obviously I'm booking profits whenever it feels right! I will hold till I get my desired profits....simple :)

SexyTrader

In the coming week, I expect the RBI decision to be positive in many ways :thumb: First the new government will be out to prove it means business as everyone's watching what RBI does, so it may pull a stunt!

I believe we can rally 100-200 points upwards coz RBI policy plus parliament session opening and everyone wanting to see positive decisions fast! :thumb: Government needs to hand out some carrots to start with!

8000CE July should get to 90/- in the months June and July, so I'll be holding the 295 lots tight :)

SexyTrader

Is tht 295 ur lucky number?

in the coming week, i expect the rbi decision to be positive in many ways :thumb: First the new government will be out to prove it means business as everyone's watching what rbi does, so it may pull a stunt!

I believe we can rally 100-200 points upwards coz rbi policy plus parliament session opening and everyone wanting to see positive decisions fast! :thumb: Government needs to hand out some carrots to start with!

8000ce july should get to 90/- in the months june and july, so i'll be holding the 295 lots tight :)

SexyTrader

SexyTrader

Tomorrow onwards we will see a lot of retail participation as people line up to buy for the long-term :thumb:

So markets will rise all through this month and we may touch 8000 in this month itself.....and then a correction to go higher to above 9000 as well :) The high should be around 9375 to 9500 sometime in this year or next year!

niftytaurus

Hi Sexy trader
Thanks for your thread & your views about market.I have been following your thread & mostly times your views are right.
Please If you could help us to understand options.i mean could you please tell some good books or study material or methods which you use to analysis market & options..then it ill be a great help
Thanks

SexyTrader

Hi Sexy trader
Thanks for your thread & your views about market.I have been following your thread & mostly times your views are right.
Please If you could help us to understand options.i mean could you please tell some good books or study material or methods which you use to analysis market & options..then it ill be a great help
Thanks
My views are based on what I feel, sense or believe! I like to have a view of my own and trade on that.
I like SELLING Options more than buying them :thumb: But at times when I get some next month or farther month PE or CE that's available cheap, I buy it and try to profit from it.
I'm no theoretical expert on Options, I just go by my feeling and view.

For easy understanding of Options, I suggest to read "Options made Easy" by Guy Cohen. Buy this book and read it as many times as you can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.