How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

Oh the waiting was pretty short :)

Since Dec-series 6000 Call has reached 70 and above, I SHORTED 6000 Call at 71/- now.....will profit-book tomorrow or Monday at 31/- :thumb:

SexyTrader

SHORTING 6000 Call Dec-series from 71/- since yesterday! :thumb:

My profit-booking target is 31/- or lower :)

SexyTrader

I changed/modified my NEWEST STRATEGY stated earlier as per my requirements now:

Basic Objective/Target: To make RISK-CAPITAL of 1 Lakh into 1 Crore 28 Lakhs in minimum number of trades

1st trade - 1 Lakh doubles to 2 Lakhs (Just SHORTING and/or BUYING CE or PE of either Nifty and/or BankNifty and/or Stock-options and hold for 2 days to max 1 week)

2nd trade - 2 Lakhs gained doubles to 4 Lakhs

3rd trade - 4 Lakhs gained doubles to 8 Lakhs

4th trade - 8 Lakhs gained doubles to 16 Lakhs

5th trade - 16 Lakhs gained doubles to 32 Lakhs

6th trade - 32 Lakhs gained doubles to 64 Lakhs

7th trade - 64 Lakhs gained doubles to 1 Crore 28 Lakhs

I know this can be made to work with single-minded focus :)

And the 1st Trade of this NEWEST STRATEGY is the one I'm holding right now : Shorting 6000 CE from 71/- yesterday

SexyTrader

The very 1st Trade of my NEWEST STRATEGY has already doubled in a way! Wow! And this is naked Call selling I have done !

Shorting 6000 CE Dec-series at 71/- since 6th Dec and collected upfront premium and I plan to keep this premium with me :)

The margin blocked for SHORTING 6000 CE is fine, but notionally 1 Lakh has already doubled to 2 Lakhs as long as I get to keep this premium :thumb:

This NEWEST STRATEGY is just to prove to myself...that indeed RISK-CAPITAL of 1 Lakh can generate 1 Crore 28 Lakhs on its own !! :cool:

SexyTrader

SexyTrader

ST,

Do you think Market will touch 5800 in next few days or will it cross 6000 mark in short term?
Just based on my INSTINCTS/INTUITION...I would say crossing 6000 may be difficult in Dec-series.
Thats the reason I have been Writing 6000 CE since 6th Dec as per my NEWEST STRATEGY :)

5800 looks more probable than 6000 in the next few days or short-term :thumb:

SexyTrader

As I look back at the October expiry and November expiry of Derivatives, I realize that whole expiry closing was kinda rigged/stage-managed !!

People were fooled as to the price it would close at....sometimes it rallied without any reason and vice versa! :)

All that FDI numbers/election threats and what not! sucked out a lot of wealth off traders in the Derivatives segment.

Lets hope they don't start FOOLING AROUND during December expiry time :annoyed:

prabhsingh

ST,

Just a quick question.Why dont you start writing 6100 Call as well.Its trading at 15.30 and that premium can easily be taken away if you think market will not cross 6000 at all in Dec series.Any reason for not writing 6100 Call?

Status
Not open for further replies.