How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethan hunt

I changed/modified my NEWEST STRATEGY stated earlier as per my requirements now:

Basic Objective/Target: To make RISK-CAPITAL of 1 Lakh into 1 Crore 28 Lakhs in minimum number of trades

1st trade - 1 Lakh doubles to 2 Lakhs (Just SHORTING and/or BUYING CE or PE of either Nifty and/or BankNifty and/or Stock-options and hold for 2 days to max 1 week)

2nd trade - 2 Lakhs gained doubles to 4 Lakhs

3rd trade - 4 Lakhs gained doubles to 8 Lakhs

4th trade - 8 Lakhs gained doubles to 16 Lakhs

5th trade - 16 Lakhs gained doubles to 32 Lakhs

6th trade - 32 Lakhs gained doubles to 64 Lakhs

7th trade - 64 Lakhs gained doubles to 1 Crore 28 Lakhs

I know this can be made to work with single-minded focus :)

And the 1st Trade of this NEWEST STRATEGY is the one I'm holding right now : Shorting 6000 CE from 71/- yesterday
That is some complex calculation, great, you are genius.

Can I have the link where you posted the trade no. 1 in real time ?

Rish

How your money will be doubled with your 1st Transaction.

For 1 lakh how many lots have u sold ?, how it will double, when margin money is high in selling options ?

Assuming your Rs.71 call is "ZERO", you profit per lot will be Rs.3550, so, have you sold 28 lots with the margin of Rs.1 lakh ?

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Go through my earlier posts a few days back....you will get my real time post as well ! :thumb:

SexyTrader

How your money will be doubled with your 1st Transaction.

For 1 lakh how many lots have u sold ?, how it will double, when margin money is high in selling options ?

Assuming your Rs.71 call is "ZERO", you profit per lot will be Rs.3550, so, have you sold 28 lots with the margin of Rs.1 lakh ?
Check my posts a few days back....you will get the answer to your question :thumb:

Margin money is high....SO WHAT ? :) I'm collecting premiums and keeping them coz I only choose trades where the premium collected by me never goes away from me :thumb:

SexyTrader

I think your trades work better for you if you post your trades after market hours. you could have saved this 4.6% loss today, if you would not have posted your real time trade.
In FUTURES, you must remember all losses are notional...coz ample time till expiry to get the profit-booking price or atleast the price that makes a decent profit :thumb: or ROLL-OVER is always there as the last option!

so losses and wins are part of this....why worry ? :)

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Status
Not open for further replies.