How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

Hey ST what is the basis for your trade?, what TA u r following
Well the basis for my trade is INTUITIVE/INSTINCTIVE :thumb:

I do not follow TA much, but I do trust my gut feeling.

SexyTrader

Bought the 5800 Call yesterday at 145/-

Right now its around 175.80/- today.....yesterday had thought to profit-book at 160/-

but today it opened HIGHER, so my profit-booking target for 5800 Call has been revised to 185/- :thumb: and against this 40 point gain I can square-off the 30 points I lost last week in the Nifty(Fut) short-sell :)

SexyTrader

Profit-booked the 5800 Call now at 185/- :thumb:

And squared off the 30 points loss in Nifty(Fut) last week...against the gain of 40 points now in the 5800 Call :)

SexyTrader

Tomorrow Thursday...I'm going to SHORT 5900 Put Dec-series and take as many points as I can INTRADAY :thumb: That's my game-plan for tomorrow !

SexyTrader

ST,

I would like to hear some stock specfic action from you.Kindly can you suggest which stocks are best to short and hence overbought for Dec series please.
Well I'm not so much into stock-specific as yet....coz feeling good with the Nifty moves in OPTIONS :thumb:

But I think HINDALCO and GEOMETRIC are stocks I like now....but not buying right now coz I'm happy with Nifty OPTIONS for now ;)

SexyTrader

Today....SHORTING Dec series 5900 Put....

Short-sold now at 96/- with MAXIMUM :)

Will profit-book around 56/- or lower :thumb:

SexyTrader

profit-booked SHORTING Dec-series 5900 Put now at 48/- :thumb: Gain of 48 points!

Now no open positions as of now :)

But will SHORT 6000 CE as soon as it reaches 70/- :thumb: so just waiting for it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.