How to invest 40 lakhs in equity & FnO and profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

Holding Short-sold 8300 PE June.....and total averaged Short-sold price of my position is 192.65/- :thumb: Keeping adequate margin
Waiting to book profits in this open position :thumb: quoted

SexyTrader

Holding Short-sold 8300 PE June.....and total averaged Short-sold price of my position is 192.65/- :thumb: Keeping adequate margin
Tomorrow Thursday I expect Nifty to go to 8200 or 8250! :thumb: Waiting to book profits in my open position :)

SexyTrader

Are you still holding ?
Yes Holding Short-sold 8300 PE June with total averaged Short-sold price of 192.65/- :thumb: Keeping adequate margin

SexyTrader

Yes Holding Short-sold 8300 PE June with total averaged Short-sold price of 192.65/- :thumb: Keeping adequate margin
Booked losses in Short-sold 8300 PE June at 235/- :thumb: Loss of 42.35 points :) Thats ok I will earn in some other trade soon!

SexyTrader

Today after Yellen interview, I have an new idea for Nifty :thumb:
I'm gonna ONLY sell CEs of June series and future month series! :thumb: This whole FED rate hike drama sounds like a big bull trap to me.......

2015 sounds far worse than 2008 massacre !! I will ONLY sell CEs now onwards :)

Last edited:

SexyTrader

Today....new position :)

Short-sold 8200 CE June at 43/- now :thumb:

Hi sir
I am new to option trading.Pl.tell me one thing about how do you calculate profit/loss once you sold options.
In your case you sold 8200 ce @43.Now if ce becomes 63 how to calculate profit for that ?Also you will get premium for selling options,right? Pl. tell me in detail.Once again sorry for such a naive quarry, but rely its a confusion for me.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.