How to import real time data in amibroker

Respected Members,

I want your help to know, how can I import realtime tick data ( in metastock formate) in Amibroker.

I try to import the realtie data through File menu - Import Metastock Data process. But, it display the data in EOD form.

Thanks,

(moneypick)

murthymsr

Respected Members,

I want your help to know, how can I import realtime tick data ( in metastock formate) in Amibroker.

I try to import the realtie data through File menu - Import Metastock Data process. But, it display the data in EOD form.

Thanks,

(moneypick)
dear moneypick,

you may refer to the excel sheet provided by cooltetra for this purpose.
even if you intend to use your own datasource, the write-up may give you the procedure to feed intraday data into Amibroker.

murthymsr

Respected Members,

Thanks,

(moneypick)
create a new data base in Ami with metastock as ur plugin and time setttings to 1 min. In configure define the path to MS folder where you get RT data, also click autorefresh. This should suffice you , without any need to import MS files.
Regards

create a new data base in Ami with metastock as ur plugin and time setttings to 1 min. In configure define the path to MS folder where you get RT data, also click autorefresh. This should suffice you , without any need to import MS files.
Regards
Dear Sai20_2000,

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Regards,

(moneypick)