How to Import Intraday data into Fcharts SE regularly

How to Import Intraday data into Fcharts SE regularly - Community Initiative

Hello everyone,

Please help! I know everyone over here needs the same help with Fcharts SE free version.

Gurus, please help amateur newcomes with info on how to import intraday data into Fcharts on a daily basis.

While importing intraday data, I believe one would need to know :

1. The format for the intraday data to be fed to Fcharts through a text file.

2. The complete process that one should go through while importing intraday tick by tick data into Fcharts on a daily basis without creating duplicate registered scrips into the database.

I'm a programmer. Once I get this info, I'm planning to setup a web site for everyone and provide a mechanism so that people will just choose their scripts and will download ONE file that will be created on the fly.. containing intraday data for all their chosen scrips! At my end, I'll feed my site's database with intraday data for all scrips on a daily basis... and then everyone will be able to download just ONE zipped copy... This is just to save time of everyone so that all members can just concentrate on ANALYSIS rather than breaking their head and hands and wasting their time on just managing data into their software...

Pls guide me with perfect info and as much info as possible regarding the dataformat we have to choose for importing intraday data into Fcharts....
Thanks a lot.
Sanjay.

Last edited: