How to import EOD in FCharts

I've extracted the DATA EXTRACTOR from the ZIP FOLDER,but I dodn't understand the NEXT PROCEDURE.Can anybody please help me out?
First unzip the file in a folder and create short of file DE to your
desktop. Now you create two more folders, one for downloading and another
for converted data. Now open data extractor, select date range, tick data
source nse, select source folder one of which you have created for
downloading and another for destination folder for converted data, tick data
links EOD. Connect with internet and download data for atleast for one year.
After downloading is complete press convert data. Programme is very fast.
Now you import the files in Fchart. In first set up it will take some time.
After importing data for one year, you regularly download EOD only which
keep updating your Fchart upto date. Hope things are clear to you.

Himadri

Hii Himadri Ji..

I waqs using your Eod D/l all these days, after I formatted my frive and tried to unzipp the same file i am getting the followoing error

RUN TIME ERROR 713

Class Not registered
You Need The following File to be installed on your Machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL

Hii Himadri Ji..

I waqs using your Eod D/l all these days, after I formatted my frive and tried to unzipp the same file i am getting the followoing error

RUN TIME ERROR 713

Class Not registered
You Need The following File to be installed on your Machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL
Please unzip the file in a specific folder in your operating drive. After unzip, please look into the folder and see MSSTDFMT.DLL is already available there. Please post your queries relating to Fchart in "Fchart Sub-Forum" only so that same are not overlooked by the members.

Himadri

Hii Himadri Jii...I Unzipped the folder in a saperate folder, The file MSSTDFMT.DLL is also present in that folder, the same i copied in C:/Windows/system Dir........BUT ..... .. I am unable to solve this problem.......

Please help me out of this

Regards

Santosh

Hii Himadri Jii...I Unzipped the folder in a saperate folder, The file MSSTDFMT.DLL is also present in that folder, the same i copied in C:/Windows/system Dir........BUT ..... .. I am unable to solve this problem.......

Please help me out of this

Regards

Santosh
Please copy dll file in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32. Hope the same will solve the problem.

Cheers

Himadri

Rear Himadri Jii
As u said Ive tried to copy the the file in system and system32 folder but Iam unable to solv the prob..Its Strange I know...

I wanna know previously i wqas workin with WINXP and SP2 now ive not yet installed SP2 weather this is a Hurdle in the process??

Shopuld I try installing SP 2 and try once again??

Regards

Please copy dll file in C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32. Hope the same will solve the problem.

Cheers

Himadri

Rear Himadri Jii
As u said Ive tried to copy the the file in system and system32 folder but Iam unable to solv the prob..Its Strange I know...

I wanna know previously i wqas workin with WINXP and SP2 now ive not yet installed SP2 weather this is a Hurdle in the process??

Shopuld I try installing SP 2 and try once again??

Regards
Please try the following and see whether the problem is solved:-

From Start menu - Run and type regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll and press enter. Shut down computer. Hope the problem will be solved.

Cheers

Himadri