How to import EOD in FCharts

You can download EOD for individual script, but this data extractor will not be able to convert in desired format. You will have to convert the same manually. If you are trying to download EOD for Andhra Bank, Please type ANDHRABANK in scrip, select data range and path of source folder where you want to save it. Hope you will be able to download it.

Cheers

Himadri

Dear BSRAO,

I have already explained in this forum that Fchart data format should be as follows:-

SYMBOL DATE OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME.

After downloading EOD for individual script from nse in csv file, please remove column B (series), D (previous close), H (last price) & K (tirnover in lacs). Now rename open price as open, high price as high, low price as low, close price as close & total trade as volume. After modifying the same the format of the file will be the same as above. Save the file with scriptname. Now you can import the same in Fchart.

Before useing any software, please go through the help file where everything is clearly mentioned. Please post all your queries realsing to Fchart in the tread of Fchart under Software catagory.

Cheers

Himadri

Last edited:
Hii
ThanX for so much of Info on a fanastc software, I have D/l the EOD DOwnloader, and started to work everything is working finn, But Iam not getting the Volumes on the charts Plzz can U help!

thanX in advance

regards

Hii
ThanX for so much of Info on a fanastc software, I have D/l the EOD DOwnloader, and started to work everything is working finn, But Iam not getting the Volumes on the charts Plzz can U help!

thanX in advance

regards
Volumes in Fchart can be dispalyed in two ways. One at main windows in the back ground of the price bar and other at lower window.

On the mainwindow, right click mouse select special overlays click volume bars and in colour. Now the volume will be dispalyed in the back ground of the main price chart. In other way right click mouse in lower chart select chart type and volume.

It is better if you display volume in main chart so that lower charts can be used for other indicators.

Please post all your queries relating to Fchart in the thread of Fchart under Software catagory.

Cheers

Himadri

Last edited:
As said, I am able to D/L the NSE EOD from The convertor Provided in this Post, and working fine with NSE, Can U please guide me that how to D/L the EOD from BSE.

ThanX In advance

Regards

santosh

Hi Himadri,

Can you please send me the zip file you have created for extracting data to be loaded to the FCharts software. My email id: [email protected].

The link to download the attachment in your post isnt working.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hari

Fchart Pro Software Can Be Used For All Markets. I Have Been Useing For Last 6 Years. You Can Download Eod From Nse With A Data Extractor Which I Have Downloaded From This Forum Which Is Attached Herewith. After Unzipping The Sofware Please Creat Two Folders. Now Open The Data Extractor Please Select Path In Source Folder For Downloading And Select Destination Folder For Data Converting For Fcharts. In Data Links Please Tick Eod And Indices. Then Select Data Range For Downloading. Now You Download Data As Per Date Range And Then Convert. After Conversation Of Data Format. Please Open Fchart Click Import And Export Button Then Click Import Price Files. Select The Path Where You Have Stored Converted Data And Complete Importing. It's Simple. However If You Require Any Further Information, Please Write In This Forum. All Members Of This Forum Is Quite Helpful To Exchange Their Views And Opinion.

Cheers

Himadri

Hii RHimadri,

Ive Dowlnoaded the Ur Convertor, Using that Ive D/L the NSE EOD, But Iam Getting the DATA in the following format

DATE SCRIP SERIES OPEN HIGH LOW LAST CLOSE TTQ TTV DATE STAMP
Due to this Iam Unable to see VOLOs on my Screen

any thing wrong iam doing
Please Guide!

REGARDS

After downloading is complete please convert the data in the destination folder which you have set in the data extractor. Import only the converted data in fchart. If you find any other problem, please let me know in details.

Cheers

Himadri

ThanX RHimadirJii

Now Working finr with Vols, One More querry, I am Unable to D/L EOD from BSE, By folowing the same process as to NSE but just changing NSE to BSE Check Box,

Any diferent procedure to follow please Guide,

ThanX once again,

Regards