How to identify stock for trading....

Hi.
Can senior and experienced trader will help me to identify the stock(s) for trading...

1. How to identify good stocks (for buy and sell both) in the evening for next day trading (out of 5000 stocks present in NSE)...???

2. How to identify good stock during market hours for SELL or BUY out of 5000 stocks from NSE ???

Is there any good Scanner software to find out and identify these stocks...??

How to segregated good break out / break up stocks during as well as after market hours...???

Please help me ....
Thanks ..
Bhupesh

sanjosedesi

Do not go by anyone's advise. Learn !!
What you call scanners and what many called screeners are available with most brokers, and I guess at NSE/BSE websites too. Just google for "stock screener". However, these will help for fundamental selection not for trading selection.
I can not help with selection of stocks for same day, next day trading. That is your learning, your risk.

anuragmunjal

Hi.
Can senior and experienced trader will help me to identify the stock(s) for trading...

1. How to identify good stocks (for buy and sell both) in the evening for next day trading (out of 5000 stocks present in NSE)...???

2. How to identify good stock during market hours for SELL or BUY out of 5000 stocks from NSE ???

Is there any good Scanner software to find out and identify these stocks...??

How to segregated good break out / break up stocks during as well as after market hours...???

Please help me ....
Thanks ..
Bhupesh
Dear Letusgrownow

the basic problem here is that ur question is incomplete.. neverthless u can select a few strong stocks and a few weak stocks. strongs can be bought and weak can be sold if u are a trend follower or maybe u can devise another strategy if u trade contra..
one of the better ways to judge such stocks wd be on relative strength..

regards

Do not go by anyone's advise. Learn !!
What you call scanners and what many called screeners are available with most brokers, and I guess at NSE/BSE websites too. Just google for "stock screener". However, these will help for fundamental selection not for trading selection.
I can not help with selection of stocks for same day, next day trading. That is your learning, your risk.
Dear Sir,
Thanks for information, but as you suggested Don't go by anyone's advise, LEARN!! That's what I wanted to know from where I can learn this skill ??
How to Identify Next day possible movement of stock(s) out of 5000 + stocks ???
And now if we are living in a era of IT, then why to sort out few stocks out of 5000 with manual process ???
But still if you know the procedure to learn these crucial analysis then I will be very thankful to if you can share with me SIR..

Thanks.

sanjosedesi

Dear Sir,
Thanks for information, but as you suggested Don't go by anyone's advise, LEARN!! That's what I wanted to know from where I can learn this skill ??
How to Identify Next day possible movement of stock(s) out of 5000 + stocks ???
And now if we are living in a era of IT, then why to sort out few stocks out of 5000 with manual process ???
But still if you know the procedure to learn these crucial analysis then I will be very thankful to if you can share with me SIR..
You can not predict what tomorrow's going to bring. It could be influenced by global markets, local markets, sector news, company news and what not. Many people do intraday trading, but that is not "tomorrow", it is today when the news is already out there and you are reacting to the momentum. There are many threads here discussing intraday, positional, swing trading, please look into them. They are right at the top of this equities sub-forum. If you are doing intraday, please look at gann, pivots, woodies and some other buzzwords. I do not do intraday so do not know all the tools.

The other aspect is that the automated processes to filter out stocks can give you clues about which stocks will work out in near term, but guarantees about "tomorrow" ... not going to happen.

Hope this helps.

Sir How to PM ??? I am not able to see Personal Message option in front of your name??? Can you come back to bhupesh at the rate myself dot com ???

Trady

Hi,

Yes it is possible to filter out good stocks for trading from 5000 stocks. For that you should follow Top Down Approach

Macro Economic Factors

Micro Economic Factors

Sector Strength

Industry Strengh

Strong Stocks ( For Long Trades )

Weak Stocks ( For Short Trades )

First you need to have a good grasp of all the basic TA and then you can develop your own scanners.

Regards,
Trady