How to get RealTime Data in MS Excel, for testing n developing own system in VB.Net

How to get NIFTY RealTime Data in MS Excel for testing n developing own system...

--Is it by subscribing to some data feed vendor (( but they dont give the API or the Excel plugin))

--Is it from Amibroker DDE link (( is it live data or historical))

--Is it from some broker... pl name 1

--Is it from Omnesys nest plus API... ((by writing a code to extract live data ))

--Is there any other way to get the LIVE data in excel and write code for testing:confused::confused:

Last edited:

josh1

Re: How to get RealTime Data in MS Excel, for testing n developing own system in VB.N

If you are using Nest or NOW use Right-Click on Market Watch and "Link to Excel" -- Paste in Excel.

Re: How to get RealTime Data in MS Excel, for testing n developing own system in VB.N

We can get data for only 55 script at a time from NOW to excel.

Is there any other utility to get the real time 15 minutes or hourly data from Amibroker to Excel. I would like to stream the data automatically in excel.

Thanks.

Rshah i heard Neotrade provides real time data to different programming languages and also to Excel. You can check with them.

Note: i used there feeds for my C# application

If you are using Nest or NOW use Right-Click on Market Watch and "Link to Excel" -- Paste in Excel.

Hi Josh1,

I was using this utility to import Google data into Amibroker 5.6 under Windows 7 and Office 2010 Pro without any problems.

But recently I upgraded OS to Windows 10 x64. Since then it is giving error as attached in link below. Please suggest any changes to make it functional again.

Amibroker is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\AmiBroker

Please remove spaces in the link

http ://w w w . 4 s hared. com/file/RqEcVr2aba/Error_msg.html

Thanks
Parag