How to get realtime data and convert it to metastock format

can anyone suggest anywbsite where realtime charts for indian stocks are available for free of cost? earlier icharts.in used to provide realtime charts; but now they have stopped.
please remember, real time charts means exactly same data as in stock exachange at that instant.obviously no one give it free of cost.

yahoo also not realtime,it is delayed data.

suba

Hi all,

IB Enterprise

Here I found the final answer to my queries for real time intraday data from yahoo and PIB to Amibroker, Metastock and Fcharts.

I have used their old freeware stocktools to get data into Amibroker. But Now the new product IB Enterprise is working very smoothly than stock tools. It update Amibroker and Metastock charts with data from Yahoo or PIB in realtime without any delay. I am using amibroker regularly, but tested the functionality with Metastock very sucessfully. It also provide backfill facility from PIB to amibroker or Metastock even after the market hours.

Products are also available seperately for yahoo and PIB in names IB Lite and IB Power respectively.

Trial versions for test running of each is available from www.investbulls.com

Regards,
Pramod.

Is anyone doing any project on nse or bse realtime backfill data and realtime price upgrade to amibroker or metastock from nse or bse servers? if not that is a huge oppertunity in it. as people easily paid Rs. 6000-7000 for one time or Rs. 750/ month onwords for subscription for realtime data update from yahoo server to amibroker or metastock. Yet in that softwares there is no facility to backfill the past data, Means if you miss the period of like 1 hour in between or start some time after market or in between your net connection disconnects, you can not get that periods data afterwords.

I would like to tell you that i have methods to get the REAL TIME NSE BACKFILL, REAL TIME BSE BACKFILL, BSE REALTIME CURRENT, REAL TIME YAHOO BACKFILL data. if you incorporate this features to your software or develop new one with these features youre the first player of its kind who have these facilities in its software and this puts you ahead in the race. If you would like to develop and market the software i would like to share the data retrival methods for sharing basis.

I again would like to note down that this is a high volume, very high profit business.

Thanking You,

PIYUSH PATEL.

Hi.. can anyone tell me how to get real time data on my excel sheet. i want a software which connects odin software with excel, so that live data comes to my excel and then on the basis of that i want to make some calculations and can do trading also. if anyone knows the programming part for this.. please reply me or mail me.. at onlyruchi@rediff*********
Thanks