How to get precise DIvidend Dates

Hi Folks
<>I wondered if there is any website link for BSE NSE or any other pvt company that will actually list the ex-dividend dates for all stocks for a particular yr. E.g. 2008 here are the ex-dividend dates.

<> Also if I bought a script say in june 2008 and never got dividend how to I confirm that it was because I missed the ex dividend date and it was not because of other neglect e.g. Company claims to send hard copy check ( though I have ecs set up ) and I never deposit it ( cos Iam mostly out of town and there is no one interested in my family who 'd do it ) Or the company never sends it or some other fraud by the resgistrars of the company.

hitesh

Hi Folks
<>I wondered if there is any website link for BSE NSE or any other pvt company that will actually list the ex-dividend dates for all stocks for a particular yr. E.g. 2008 here are the ex-dividend dates.

<> Also if I bought a script say in june 2008 and never got dividend how to I confirm that it was because I missed the ex dividend date and it was not because of other neglect e.g. Company claims to send hard copy check ( though I have ecs set up ) and I never deposit it ( cos Iam mostly out of town and there is no one interested in my family who 'd do it ) Or the company never sends it or some other fraud by the resgistrars of the company.
For yearwise ex-date report - no idea.

To check ex-date for particular company, you can get it from from nse-india.com

1. go to site
2. on right corner there is option "Get Quote" and space to type name.
3. type name of the company (NSE Symbol) - press go
4. you will get current price.
5. Below Order Book,- Latest "Corporate Action" information is given