how to get options weekly data

imfine

how to get options weekly data?
I want to backtest Nifty and bank nifty on options data
Please advise
I guess you mean historical data ? if yes then you can get it on NSE under product ->derivatives-> equitives derivatives -> historical data -> FNO monthly reports. on left side click contract wise price volume archivers. then choose your selected expiry.

hope this what you are looking for.

I guess you mean historical data ? if yes then you can get it on NSE under product ->derivatives-> equitives derivatives -> historical data -> FNO monthly reports. on left side click contract wise price volume archivers. then choose your selected expiry.

thanks a lot sir

Hi,

With new NSE website completely replacing the old, I find lot of information missing on new website...example - I cannot find any historical data on new site...there is a section which says "paid historical data". Pls advise if you can find the new link for historical data.

Thanks