How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S
please revert email address is [email protected]

Hello, novice1 .Just clearify me is the service free till now?This is bkos I found here so many quaries quating ur post of 2005.If the utility is wrking till now then why u nt uplod it in 4shared and give us the link rather then posting it indivadually if u want to help us.thanks

Hi,

Can you please send me the PDF document? My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S