How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

murthymsr

hi..
i have quote tracer...ver 3.9.3a...
i am not getting the option of nse india real time...

Can u guide me futher?
Have you done web update after installing? This must be done to get NSE quotes. Also, please go through this thread once, as most of the start-up issues are already discussed.

murthymsr

murthymsr

Hi all.

I have recently discovered paintbars, a very interesting feature of QT.

With paint bars, one can add code to display the results in charts, Like when the MACD histogram is in uptrend, change the chart background to green, otherwise red.

Has anybody studied this featire and using it?

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr

D

darkstar

thank you novice1 for pdf file i done step by step but not get any kind of data i follow the instruction but nothing happen. server no connection yet made. i try force login but nothing happen i know its setting pro i contact to medved team nothing happen pls tell what i do or u use teamvier so u directly remote conect to my pc and set for me pls help me .
thanks

Hi all.

I have recently discovered paintbars, a very interesting feature of QT.

With paint bars, one can add code to display the results in charts, Like when the MACD histogram is in uptrend, change the chart background to green, otherwise red.

Has anybody studied this featire and using it?

Thanks in advance.

murthymsr
Have tried and used paintbars minimally (inside bar, NR4/NR7, ttmSqueeze, etc). Good as it adds visual value to charts but limited in terms of constructs.

The last I spent time on it was to attempt paintbar alerts when TSI/TMF met a criteria. The idea was that, at EOD, one could quickly scroll through the CNX 500 stocks (a poor man's Ami scan). However, the alerts work only with intraday and not on historical charts :(

murthymsr

Thanks WL for the positive response.

I was trying to code paintbar to give an audible alerts to announce the macd signal direction change of nifty with 5 minute and 15 minute bars. to assess whether the general market condition is Long or short for intraday trading of stocks

if (MACD Histogram > MACD Histogram[1]) and (RSI.Signal > RSI.Signal[1]) and RSI>30 set color to Olive and stop

if (MACD Histogram <= MACD histogram[1]) and (RSI.Signal <= RSI.Signal[1]) and RSI<70 set color to Red and stop

murthymsr

I was trying to code paintbar to give an audible alerts to announce the macd signal direction change of nifty with 5 minute and 15 minute bars. to assess whether the general market condition is Long or short for intraday trading of stocks
Will post interesting paintbar code if I write them of find them on the net.

You probably have but ... have you tried Blau's TSI as a combination of MACD and TSI? The composite may miss some individual divergences, but it ties up both conveniently.