How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

novice1

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S

Last edited:
novice1 said:
Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S
Sounds Good, where is the attached file?

hmp

thanx novice1, and dear traderji for providing us such a excellant information .its really usefull tool for all the traders.long time i was searching for such a software and atlast you have helped me. now i m going to view display like brokers office. only i am not able to view the chart column (it displays dark).
regards
hmp.

novice1

hmp said:
now i m going to view display like brokers office. only i am not able to view the chart column (it displays dark).
hmp.
You have to double click on the chart to open it in a new window. If you are still unable to view it trying changing your display settings and see whether it works ok.

Regards

Sekhar S

novice1

shreyadr said:
hello,

u can send me the instruitions on [email protected]
When I tried sending you the pdf file it got bounced back withthe following message

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <[email protected]>: 65.54.252.230 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Giving up on 65.54.252.230.