How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S
can you send me the pdf file at [email protected]

Folks,

1. The .pdf file that you are requesting contained the steps to set up QuoteTracker to work with NSE. To all appearances, novice1 -- who started this thread -- is inactive and has not visited the forum this year. So it is reasonable that there will not be a response to your requests for the pdf.

2. An alternate Setup and Configuration guide is available. Download. This may not match exactly the latest version of QT, but it should get you started. If you have questions or clarification, please post here and somebody will help you out.

3. The requests are generally from those who have newly joined. Posting of email addresses in a public forum tends to invite spam, and is generally frowned upon. So please avoid doing so. Thank you.

hi novice, I have downloaded quate tracker and it worked with nse. But I have demat account with India Indiainfoline. Can I link my account to quate tracker and trade directly with Quatetracker?

hi novice, I have downloaded quate tracker and it worked with nse. But I have demat account with India Indiainfoline. Can I link my account to quate tracker and trade directly with Quatetracker?
No. The list of trading accounts that QuoteTracker can interface with directly is listed under Option -> Data Sources / Proxy -> Trading : Broker. None of these are Indian brokers.