How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

did u get any software from where i can get intraday quote and how is this quotetracker can it work for indian market or not.

plz guide me if some one guided u

hmp

hallow everybody!
i'd like to have live nse/ bse ticker on my desktop.can anybody help me ? l ve already tried 5paisa/ indian infoline link, but that doesnt work.
thanx in advance.
regards
hmp.

novice1

hmp said:
hallow everybody!
i'd like to have live nse/ bse ticker on my desktop.can anybody help me ? l ve already tried 5paisa/ indian infoline link, but that doesnt work.
thanx in advance.
regards
hmp.
Hi,

You install the quote tracker. In that there is an option to enable the stock ticker. You can enable it by right clicking on the main screen and enabling the ticker alongwith the speed at which it has to run.

Alternatively you can visit www.nse-india.com and you would find the ticker on top.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sekhar S

hmp

hi dear novice1
thanx for information. now everything is set.only one problem left is of indices.i m not able to view nifty indices on main screen as well on ticker. l know l m bothering u, pl bear with me
regards
hmp

:) Dear novice1, and dear traderji for providing us such a excellant information .its really usefull tool for all the traders.long time i was searching for such a software and atlast you have helped me. now i m going to view display like brokers office.This is very interesting and valuable. Is it possible to watch the buy/sell quantity

hi sekhar s,

thanks for the pdf file. i have downloaded medved qt software. i followed the instructions in the pdf file. unfortunately, data table loaded thro' insert colomn, showing only zero values. it was not updated even after market hours and after many trials i am here. tell me what to do next.

suresh babu

novice1

teayesbee said:
hi sekhar s,

thanks for the pdf file. i have downloaded medved qt software. i followed the instructions in the pdf file. unfortunately, data table loaded thro' insert colomn, showing only zero values. it was not updated even after market hours and after many trials i am here. tell me what to do next.

suresh babu
Click on the Options menu and you would find DataSource/Proxy Setting. Double click on DataSource and tell me what site you are trying to access.

hi sekhar,
nse india real time quotes (free). a pop-up "Fetch failure notification" window is appearing and it's contents are copied here.
PROBLEM (3 failures)
Site: NSE India Real-Time (Free)
QT Ver: 3.6.3 SDF Ver: 1.002
URL: ##undetermined##
Reasons: Running
If you haven't done a WebUpdate lately,
now may be a good time to do it.

and asking for "WEB UPDATE". if, i'm correct i require help for URL.

thanks
suresh babu