How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Hi Novice1,
Thanks from the bottom of my heart----for ur gallant effort-----this is what the spirit should be-----for an open source forum-----u will get the blessings of many -------and for urself----an inspiration to learn things really fast----If I can help u in any way ,let me know through this forum---or mail in my maik id:[email protected] again----------
Regards,
joy_mitali

When I tried sending you the pdf file it got bounced back withthe following message

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out. <[email protected]>: 65.54.252.230 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable Giving up on 65.54.252.230.
hello,

sorry , it is not shreadr it is [email protected]

sorry for the trouble

Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker..

Hi Shekhar,
i followed the instructions and selcted NSE , added symbols, and when i click refresh/ auto , it tried to download data but is unable to get it
all files are up to date.
pls suggest remedy
TG

novice1

Re: Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker..

Trader_Guy said:
Hi Shekhar,
i followed the instructions and selcted NSE , added symbols, and when i click refresh/ auto , it tried to download data but is unable to get it
all files are up to date.
pls suggest remedy
TG

Are you trying during market hours ? If not, then only the last price would get updated. If the whole row is updated namely bid, ask, last, vol etc then the program is working fine.

There was a problem today morning in getting the feed from NSE. It got resolved after 10:30 am. I am not sure whether you tried it during the problem period.

Regards

Sekhar S