How to get Address Proof? in Mumbai.

tomjerry

How to get Address Proof? Just came to Mumbai and started living in a sharing accommodation. I have permanent address proof of my Native Placce(other city than Mumbai), but I need present communication address proof (present Mumbai address proof) to open a new Account for Futures & Options Trading.

Please note that Rent Agreement is not in my name so it will not work!

This is the biggest problem of many Indians and Indian Government has no permanent solution of this problem :mad:

Seniors, Friends and Guys please suggest that How to get Valid Present Communication Address Proof for F&O Account Opening since I am new to Mumbai?

SavantGarde

Open an account with the Permanent Address that you have of Your native place.... as it is there are no correspondence including contract notes sent these days... they are all delivered to your registered email address... and also for Pay-in & Pay-outs register for direct online Transfer...!!!

Password & stuff sent through 'Welcome Kit' to your permanent address can be opened by somebody there and given to you over the phone...this trouble is only for the first time.....when you need to log in....!!!

Will the above solve Your Problem....!!!

SG

How to get Address Proof? Just came to Mumbai and started living in a sharing accommodation. I have permanent address proof of my Native Placce(other city than Mumbai), but I need present communication address proof (present Mumbai address proof) to open a new Account for Futures & Options Trading.

Please note that Rent Agreement is not in my name so it will not work!

This is the biggest problem of many Indians and Indian Government has no permanent solution of this problem :mad:

Seniors, Friends and Guys please suggest that How to get Valid Present Communication Address Proof for F&O Account Opening since I am new to Mumbai?

tomjerry

Open an account with the Permanent Address ....!!!

SG
Thank You SG,

Today I called RKSV over phone and they are demanding present address proof (may be they want to show it to SEBI!?). Contract notes via email and Fund Transfer via Internet will be done.

If I will get address proof then it will help in future in other work also. If I will not get it then I have to follow your Great Idea to Solve the Problem of Account Opening.

SavantGarde

Guess you must have told them you are in Mumbai.... that's why...they are asking... !!!

Tell them your Permanent Address is also the present address... If you are looking for a Job here in Bombay... then your Office Address will also do as correspondence address and Permanent address as Residential Add....!!!

SG

Thank You SG,

Today I called RKSV over phone and they are demanding present address proof (may be they want to show it to SEBI!?). Contract notes via email and Fund Transfer via Internet will be done.

If I will get address proof then it will help in future in other work also. If I will not get it then I have to follow your Great Idea to Solve the Problem of Account Opening.

tomjerry

Guess you must have told them you are in Mumbai.... that's why...they are asking... !!!

Tell them your Permanent Address is also the present address... If you are looking for a Job here in Bombay... then your Office Address will also do as correspondence address and Permanent address as Residential Add....!!!

SG
:) You guessed correct, I told them that I am in Mumbai. I am in Mumbai for trading purpose only (Nifty Option 500 lots per day is my expected trading volume).