How to find good stocks ?

When you are looking for new stocks to invest in, you must take time to research and understand the business. Keep your emotions at bay when you are trying to make good investment decisions.

As a beginner, you can base your decision on what you find on the internet. With time, when you get a better understanding of the market, you can start doing your own analysis to find good stocks to invest in.

If you want to trade instead of investing, I wouldn't recommend you to trade with stocks. I would prefer trading more volatile instruments like currency pairs or cryptocurrencies.

Forex Trading is much more better than the stock trading, if you have the knowledge regarding the same, else I would become the medium to lose all of capital.

If you are interested in trading stocks, I would recommend you choosing the most popular assets like Apple stocks, Facebook, Tesla and something like that. The main essense of choosing the most volatile stocks is the fact that they are very liquid and they can also offer you many trading opportunities as their prices are constantly changing. More than that, I strongly advise to start with buying instead of going short as this operation needs some basic understanding and hedging.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I am at present trading with Forex and I am happy with the results. But surely I would like to give it a try someday.

If you want to trade stocks, you've got to find the most volatile stocks which will give you the opportunities to gain the profits from daily fluctuations. After you found these stocks, you need to analyse their behaviour and current trends and levels.

So, if you're fond of fundamental analysis then you must conduct a full analysis of the particular company which you consider to buy stocks, if you're fond of technical analysis and short-term trading activity, then you should just learn and practice properly all the patterns/indicators and so on. In my opinion, traders always have to refer to the history of company, it's profitability and annualy incomes, look at the dynamics of stocks price change. If you see that a certain company has a great increase in stocks price for the last 5 years, then you might be sure that it still continues its way to high. But, don't be too confident.