how to find expected quarterly result of a stock

I have 3 Questions
1. how to find expected quarterly result of a stock?
2. how long does the quarterly result impact the stock price?
3. what are the important factors to check in quarterly result, tell with example how stock will react for change in quarterly result parameter. (like, if net profit changes what will happen to stock price in that quarter)

I want to do short term trading like for 3 to 6 months, i tried all technical analysis, but gain and loss are equal so i would like to try fundamentals now,

I have 3 Questions
1. how to find expected quarterly result of a stock?
2. how long does the quarterly result impact the stock price?
3. what are the important factors to check in quarterly result, tell with example how stock will react for change in quarterly result parameter. (like, if net profit changes what will happen to stock price in that quarter)

I want to do short term trading like for 3 to 6 months, i tried all technical analysis, but gain and loss are equal so i would like to try fundamentals now,
1) Either you can study the balance sheets, sector in which the company operates,Government policies, demand for its products and other things like capital,reserves, NPAs in case of banks yourself for few companies in which you have/interested in investments OR you can go to various brokers sites, CNBC ,CNBC Awaz etc to see the analysts' expectations.

2) How long the results impact the stock prices depends on the nature of improvement/deterioration in numbers and whether it is temporary of long term in effect.

3) This is a matter of long discussion but most important is to see whether the company's earnings are growing rapidly.Many more points to be considered.

Smart_trade

1) Either you can study the balance sheets, sector in which the company operates,Government policies, demand for its products and other things like capital,reserves, NPAs in case of banks yourself for few companies in which you have/interested in investments OR you can go to various brokers sites, CNBC ,CNBC Awaz etc to see the analysts' expectations.

2) How long the results impact the stock prices depends on the nature of improvement/deterioration in numbers and whether it is temporary of long term in effect.

3) This is a matter of long discussion but most important is to see whether the company's earnings are growing rapidly.Many more points to be considered.

Smart_trade
I am posting balance sheet and quarterly result of cesc and tvs motors, can you please tell me how to read it. And can you explain why price of cesc rised 6% and tvs down 4.7%

tvs balance sheet

tvs quarterly result

cesc balance sheet

cesc quarterly sheet