How to enter Buy/Sell order with StopLoss simultaneously in NSENOW?

josh1

Is it possible to How to enter Buy/Sell with StopLoss simultaneously in NSENOW?

For example, for a Nifty option of Rs. 50, I want to enter Buy order for 300 along with SL of Rs.45.

Currently, I enter both orders separately. That is disgusting. Is it possible to enter both figures in one order?

sach007

Impatient Trader

For example, for a Nifty option of Rs. 50, I want to enter Buy order for 300 along with SL of Rs.45.

Currently, I enter both orders separately. That is disgusting. Is it possible to enter both figures in one order?

Try.... BASKET Order Option....

If your broker allows Bracket order in NOW. I think they allow it for 1-2 scrips only. It is allowed in NEST plus.

mark8tune

I think one can do that by placing Cover Order (shift+F1 or shift+F2)
to close the position one need to go order (F3) select the stoploss order and click Exit.
regards

lazytrader

I think one can do that by placing Cover Order (shift+F1 or shift+F2)
to close the position one need to go order (F3) select the stoploss order and click Exit.
regards
Correct. It is called cover order. Some brokers also give additional leverage for cover orders.
Bracket order is one step above where along with stop loss you can also put target.

mark8tune

Nse now and NSE MOBILE are better than nest trader in many ways but cover order does not work with NSE NOW.

mastermind007

You mean like Meta trader 4 where you can enter Entry, SL and Profit Target all on same screen? ... No broker in India that I know of provides that ...

shirajroz

You mean like Meta trader 4 where you can enter Entry, SL and Profit Target all on same screen? ... No broker in India that I know of provides that ...

Zerodha Trader Bracket Order option addresses this issue to some extent.
This option is available only for NSE.
For MCX, bracket order option is not yet enabled.

TracerBullet

Zerodha Trader Bracket Order option addresses this issue to some extent.
This option is available only for NSE.
For MCX, bracket order option is not yet enabled.
Bracket Orders - If you dont get filled in one go, they create multiple orders for SL with seperate brokerage for each. I think It would be a nightmare to trail these multiple stop orders ( manually ) unless you want to use the fixed points trail which i dont want. Correct me if wrong since i didnt use them. They also dont have SL-Limit orders.

I dont know why they dont use one Stop order and update its quantity when you get more. Simple things are made complicated by these half-a**ed implementations. All i want is to place Order with SL in on go and then trail it ... Anyway use what we have.