Hi
I'm not abale to send the private message to the traderji members
I checked and found I didnt have a permision
How can I get the permission .Can anyone guide me

niftyoption

can anyone tell , how many posts are needed to enable PM
Dear Sir

PMs will be activated after 50 posts.

click private messages -(right side top corner )
Your Control Panel -
stetting & options - edit options - click in box enable private messaging
All the Best:thumb:

Last edited:
can anyone tell , how many posts are needed to enable PM
You open an absolute unneeded thread in the members section about a topic which is now discussed for many times in the "Your Feedback & Suggestion" section.

Kindly use in the future the "Search" tool in the above leading band on every page and inform your self about any subject before you open such not needed threads. Here the link:

http://www.traderji.com/your-feedba...-function-activated-new-users.html#post858207

And by the way: Nobody can answer your question in the "Members Section". So the thread will be deleted any way by the mods.

Hope it helps for you further time in the forum. Take care and have a most pleasant weekend :)

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
The referred thread is closed. And it is not activated for me as I have more than 50 posts

The referred thread is closed. And it is not activated for me as I have more than 50 posts
Either you did not activate it (Open "User CP" on the left side in the leading blue band on each side / then go to "Edit options" and here you allow to "Enable Private Messages" / scroll down and " Save Changes").

If this does not work, you contact the admin to do so for you as mentioned in that posted thread in the following post:

http://www.traderji.com/your-feedba...-function-activated-new-users.html#post858648

You will find "Contact Us" on the blue bottom band on every page, ask to open it for you or ask why you are not allowed to open it in case it not works now.

Have a nice weekend :)

Hi CP

A good news for you, for pm
Either it would have been activated from the other (admin) end, and if not yet, will be activated in next 1-2 days. Only thing now (or in next 1-2 days), you have to activate it at your end.