How to EDIT EOD data in FCharts PRO

Hello

can someone please guide me as to how can I edit the EOD data in Fcharts Pro ?
the problem is that EOD data downloaded from NSE has some stocks like ISPATIND, SBIN, etc with multiple price entries. This is making the graph look like hell...and am unable to analyse the same.

Going to each bar and deleting the same is tedious, as I have realised this late and there are lots of Bar (EOD data for that day) to be deleted....

Please guide.

warm regards...rbhapkar

1. Backup your database!

2. In settings | Price clean up, set the date for 'Erase prices for this date'.

3. Press 'Erase Prices'.

4. If necessary, re-import missing data - using the original download OR go to the Import tab and do a back-fill for that date and exchange.

Hello

can someone please guide me as to how can I edit the EOD data in Fcharts Pro ?
the problem is that EOD data downloaded from NSE has some stocks like ISPATIND, SBIN, etc with multiple price entries. This is making the graph look like hell...and am unable to analyse the same.

Going to each bar and deleting the same is tedious, as I have realised this late and there are lots of Bar (EOD data for that day) to be deleted....

Please guide.

warm regards...rbhapkar
Hi,

Before EOD data is imported into FCharts multiple rows containing same ticker but different series will have to be edited. To learn more visit this thread:

http://www.traderji.com/f-chart/15055-how-import-eod-fcharts-10.html#post406857

You can also find how to import Nifty.

Cheers
Sundy

Intraday call service

Hi Friends,

I give Intraday call service on profit sharing basis if you interested you can visit our blog
bankniftyintraday.blogspot.in

Thanks