How to easily Trade Forex from India!?

its not at all easy to trade forex from india.. its very very difficult to fund your forex account ,
1. wire transfer is out of question banks are strict now
2. you deposit using a card etc.. your card gets blocked
3. you can fund using skrill etc.. but one day you might get asked lot of questions from bank as to where is this money coming from
4. Bitcoin funding is not easy there are no legal exchanges in india for buying bitcoins.

if anyone is funding and withdrawing easily .. please let me know how you are doing

I find that one of the solutions for Indians would be to open an offshore account and trade from it. Government cannot trace such accounts. Otherwise, if you can trade with currency pairs that involve INR, it might be also ok with good trading strategy

I find that one of the solutions for Indians would be to open an offshore account and trade from it. Government cannot trace such accounts. Otherwise, if you can trade with currency pairs that involve INR, it might be also ok with good trading strategy
That is what I have mentioned in my reply. We can only trader Indian Rupees, but not other currency pairs.

You will find global brokers quite easily in every country. India is a great country in terms of investment as the people of India knows how to trade. I have seen a huge advancement in the trade markets of India. It is a good sign for the success of the currency exchange market!