How to earn 70% return in investment by trading in Nifty Future and options?

Yes, I understand very well. This is why I asked the questions.

No stress, and post any screen shot when ever your time permits and you even want.

I guess you know about: Calendar Spreads and how they visually are seen on the analyzing picture. It is because different option time models must and are involved in it. We also can play them in different ways. In your case the future leg is added to this. So the delta and gamma do change a bit as we have different time frames we play in one strategy with even different derivatives.

So we talk about a: "Synthetic option strategy".
You are right Dan Sir,
It looks like calender spread and shows always credit as I am shorting next month option. Can you eleborate more how Calander Spreads are played. How a debit spread (buying far month shorting near month) can benefit. Actually I am looking for returns which is more than intrest. 2% per mont is enough. Without much expected losses.

Regards,

Alok

You are right Dan Sir,
It looks like calender spread and shows always credit as I am shorting next month option. Can you eleborate more how Calander Spreads are played. How a debit spread (buying far month shorting near month) can benefit. Actually I am looking for returns which is more than intrest. 2% per mont is enough. Without much expected losses.

Regards,

Alok
Hi

You may read in the following link, as I have done a post on calendars in the past also in that thread: http://www.traderji.com/options/66266-option-trading-danpickup-21.html#post753276 In case some screen shots will not show up after you pressed the link, then clean your browser and try it again. All screen shots are still there, but opening them today after such a long time makes a bit a problem, at least over here.

Dan :)