How to do arbitrage

Hi
Dear Friends
First of all I am happy to be part of this forum. Can any one help me out to know and understand how to find and excute arbitrage stratergy , It will of gr8 help if u can let me know from mcx website by taking any particular commodity closing price , how to lock in profit by going long for one and going short of same commodity but diffrent month hope to get reply soon.
Tahnks
Paras

balaj78

Query Arbitrage.

Traderji,
Iam Raj kumar from Chennai . Can u explain me how to doing arbitrage between Spot and Futures and reverse cash and carry.How to do arbitrage for getting around 24% PA. Can we do short term arbitrages for eg 10 - 15 days .In some websites they have mentioned about Chanakya Sotware for doing arbitrage .Is it practically good for using in realtime . Can u suggest me any other software like Chanakya for arbitrages .In Odin is it possible to find the arbitrage opportunities. Can u suggest me some online share brokers who are using these softwares in realtime. Can u mail me about my queries .Mail me asap

Google for Hull Options Futures and other Derivatives -
Check out his website and read Chapter on Futures from his textbook.

If you have the leverage to put on big positions, you will ricgh soon.

Arbitrage is basically buying Item A for a price less than Fair Value and Selling Item B for more than Fair Value where A and B are 2 different products and should have the same prices.

bharatk8

hi arindam...searched hull's website....chapter in question was not found for browsing...if u have it post it in forum....web jungle is not familliar place...help

bharatk8 said:
hi arindam...searched hull's website....chapter in question was not found for browsing...if u have it post it in forum....web jungle is not familliar place...help
Sir,

John C. Hull's entire book is on F&O only. What you were looking 4?