How to complain against ICICI PRUDENTIAL AMC ?

megapixel

Hi,

I have opened icici prudential mutual fund account recently. They did not update KYC till date and as a result I am unable to transact .

I raised an email complaint via enquiry@icicipruamc dot com

subject: VERY URGENT

called several times.

No result.

very much frustrated .......can you please tell what are the procedure to complain against a AMC ?

Last edited:
Don't bother, change your broker. The same happened with my nominations. They did not bother to update it , i no longer deal with them..:rofl:

Hi,

I have opened icici prudential mutual fund account recently. They did not update KYC till date and as a result I am unable to transact .

I raised an email complaint via enquiry@icicipruamc dot com

subject: VERY URGENT

called several times.

No result.

very much frustrated .......can you please tell what are the procedure to complain against a AMC ?
Post this complaint as many places as you can, including your social media accounts, FB, Twitter, Linken ect. . .

that way you may get a quicker response . . .

:) Happy

I'm not sure if you have called them (you said email), but if you haven't, perhaps talking to them would make it clear whats the issue.

Also in my experience, KYC registration does take time. When I modified my KYC to comply with the new norms in early February, my KYC was updated only in late April.