How to close ICICIdirect account and transfer shares to my newly open canmoney demat

hi friends
I want to transfer all the shares icici demat account to the newly open canmoney demate account i want to know that what is the procedure and charges and time period and how to close icici demate acount?
plz help me(urgent)

Re: How to close ICICIdirect account and transfer shares to my newly open canmoney de

thank for ur replying but i want full information regarding icici

Re: How to close ICICIdirect account and transfer shares to my newly open canmoney de

You will need the DEMAT Transfer slips. Generally, ICICI shouldve given you a cheque book like book containing these slips (with serial number). If you dont, they will have a register into which they will make some entries and issue you a temporary slip ELSE order the demat transfer book for you and you will have to wait for it to come.

So, when you have this slip, you will have to list all the ISIN numbers (3 or 5 per slip I guess) and the destination DMAT number and hand over this/these slips to ICICI bank (which handles DEMAT processing) or your ICICI direct office. Within 1-2 weeks, the shares will be transferred to your destination DEMAT account.

Is this clear? If not, just go over to your ICICI bank and ask. They will explain you this process.