How to choose a broker that won't leave you broke?

One thing you need to know my friend is that Forex has its risks. So, there is no guarantee that you will

not lose your money. But, if you use the right broker there is a chance that you will succeed. There are

some things that can make you lose your money quickly. Slow execution, slippages, slow deposits and

too many restrictions on forex trading.

Have you ever wondered why many traders use Profiforex Broker? That is because they have no

restrictions and the platform is super speed when it comes to execution. I am using this broker and

there are no frequent slippages here. It’s just easy to trade forex using the right broker with good

trading conditions.
F**king idiot.

members like you should be banned.

It's getting hard to distinguish between good brokers and the bad ones, however I guess there are still some good brokers available online to trade forex or binary. Some of these are established brokers like hotforex, fxcm etc and some are new but performing good like lmfx, optiontrade. I guess these broker have a good repute in the market but it is good to check their reviews before considering them as a final broker.

It's getting hard to distinguish between good brokers and the bad ones, however I guess there are still some good brokers available online to trade forex or binary. Some of these are established brokers like hotforex, fxcm etc and some are new but performing good like lmfx, optiontrade. I guess these broker have a good repute in the market but it is good to check their reviews before considering them as a final broker.
Sounds you're an experienced trader. The best and simple way is finding a good trader (long trading and earning a lot) and trade his broker. You could try same trading conditions.

wow this thread is full of FOREX brokers promotions.

How much are these guys getting paid for promoting these forex brokers and funny part is the OP did not even ask for this.

LOL.