how to change eod daily chart into 5min,15 min chart in amibroker?/

iam using trial version of amibroker......sucesfully imported eod data from getbhavcopy but iam stuggling to change daily chart into5,15 minute charts in amibroker...anybody plzz help me..i would be grateful to them...thanx in advance:)

leo_3455

If it is an EOD data, it will just have the OHLC for the day. Therefore, you cannot change to look the 5 min, 15 min, etc.

If you feed in IEOD 1 min intraday data, it will have OHLC for every one min, by right clicking on the chart/Intraday, you can choose the required time frame like 5 min, 15 min.

Problem could be not feeding in the right type of data. Charts are upward compatible. If you have 1 min data, you can get charts for time frame from 1 min and above. If you have 5 min data, you cannot get 1 min data, you can get charts for time frame from 5 min and above.

:thumb:

If it is an EOD data, it will just have the OHLC for the day. Therefore, you cannot change to look the 5 min, 15 min, etc.

If you feed in IEOD 1 min intraday data, it will have OHLC for every one min, by right clicking on the chart/Intraday, you can choose the required time frame like 5 min, 15 min.

Problem could be not feeding in the right type of data. Charts are upward compatible. If you have 1 min data, you can get charts for time frame from 1 min and above. If you have 5 min data, you cannot get 1 min data, you can get charts for time frame from 5 min and above.

:thumb:
any idea from where i can get IEOD 1MIN DATA FOR FREE....

thanx for replying...