How to be patient

Whenever I get impatient with my trades and my trading decisions start getting affected negatively, all I do is take a break off trading for sometime, calm down my mind and then start afresh. Trading irrationally is of no use for me.

Whenever I get impatient with my trades and my trading decisions start getting affected negatively, all I do is take a break off trading for sometime, calm down my mind and then start afresh. Trading irrationally is of no use for me.
HI5 that's what i do too. Still sticking to your Pc when you are impatient just makes you over trade so better take some time off and calm yourself.

This post is from way back but to the current people that are reading it, consider my words. First things first. no one can teach you how to be patient. Patience comes naturally, you cannot jsut acquire it from others. You have to decide on your own without any influence that you are going to be patient. In some cases it takes some losss for people to learn the importance of patience like this person learnt. Being impatient will soct you greatly. Do not rush into purchasing stocks if you have not done your research properly. Getting a better feal depends on you entirely. you have to be able to identify it.
Sound advice and very nicely put. Also, due to lock-down even old posts are resurfacing.

stoch

HI5 that's what i do too. Still sticking to your Pc when you are impatient just makes you over trade so better take some time off and calm yourself.
Yes overtrading is a problem but it's not easy to break yourself from this habit if you don't follow money management plan, i.e. face unexpected losses which you want to recoup. I make 5 trades in a day with Hotforex it's my limit which I never exceed because this is how rules work :D

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
It is very easy now a days, just don't follow lock down

Yes overtrading is a problem but it's not easy to break yourself from this habit if you don't follow money management plan, i.e. face unexpected losses which you want to recoup. I make 5 trades in a day with Hotforex it's my limit which I never exceed because this is how rules work :D
True buddy. Money management is a must.