How to be patient

gautam7821

First I shocked to see Dabur @100 . Then I realized that it is a thread of 2008.

Impatience will only add up losses eventually. Also, whenever you feel you are becoming impatient, just shut your PC and take a break form trading. When you are calm get back to it again.

In order to be calm you need self-confidence and an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. Also, forget about the money and take your time. For this, it is important to simply meditate and treat everything as fleeting.

In order to be calm you need self-confidence and an understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. Also, forget about the money and take your time. For this, it is important to simply meditate and treat everything as fleeting.
I agree with you. People tend to get excited trading because they are getting the money but they should know that trading revolves around skills like discipline, risk management, managing money and so many more.

You have to develop your mind for trading the market, and be patient as that market is always moody and you can not control it every time.

Agreed!My belief is that one who is patient in trading can turn the game to his favor anytime. However, there is a difference between being patient and being lazy/careless.